Welcome to our Online Bookstore, where you can purchase our books directly from our website. Ordering from The Federation Press online is easy and secure. Our website accepts Mastercard, Visa and Amex.
How to Shop
- Find the book you are interested in. Enter the title, author, keyword or ISBN of the book you want to order in the search box (top right hand corner of each page).
- If you wish to purchase the book, click the ADD TO CART button
- You can continue shopping or if you would like to proceed to CHECKOUT, select VIEW CART
- You will then be presented with a list of your selections. If you would like more than 1 copy of a book, change the number in the quantity box. If you wish to remove a book, set the quantity to 0. Remember to select UPDATE CART after making any such changes.
- Now select PROCEED TO CHECKOUT and complete the form. This is a secure page and all details entered are sent over the Internet securely. When the form is complete select PLACE ORDER. You have now finished.
Is it Safe?
Yes. The Federation Press uses a secure ordering method (SSL), which means that all of the information you submit on our website is secured by industry standard 128-bit encryption. Your personal details including credit card information are encrypted during the transaction process. Once processed, your credit card details are deleted, and your other order information is stored in a secure password protected database.
Postage & Handling Charge
Australia – AUD $11.00 (incl. GST) postage and handling charge for all personal orders, irrespective of how many titles per order provided no more than 5 copies of any one title are ordered. Deliveries are made by Australia Post or TNT within Australia.
New Zealand – AUD $15.00 postage and handling charge for one title; AUD $10.00 for each additional title.
Overseas – AUD $25.00 postage and handling charge for one title; AUD $10.00 for each additional title.
All books shown as Available on this website are in stock, but our warehouse may hold limited stock of some books, particularly older titles or titles supplied from overseas publishers.
You may only order up to 5 copies of a single title online. If you need more than 5 copies of a title, we will need to check stock availability. Please contact our office on phone 61 2 9552 2200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and state your request (do not include your credit card details on an email), including any special purpose or event for which you are placing the bulk order.
Forthcoming titles may be placed on back order, and will be supplied when they become available. Publication dates of forthcoming books and delivery dates of books shipped from other countries are subject to change. We endeavour to keep publication dates up to date as much as humanly possible.
Individual customers may return any title within 30 days of invoice for a full refund, provided it is in mint resaleable condition.
Australian orders: We do our best to despatch orders within 1 business day of receipt and we expect you will receive your order within 2 business day depending on your Australian delivery address. In some instances Australian orders can take up to 5 business days.
International orders: Books are sent via Air Mail which usually takes 2-3 weeks, however in some circumstances delivery may take longer.