We proudly supply a wide range of booksellers, library suppliers and other third-party channels. To find out more about our services and support for booksellers, including trade discounts and our monthly sales kits, please contact email@example.com
Freight and Delivery
All orders under $250.00 (incl. GST) will attract a postage and handling charge for each order. Orders over $250.00 (incl. GST) will enjoy free postage and handling. Our aim is to fulfil orders within seven (7) days, at the latest, from receipt of an order. If you are experiencing any unreasonable delays, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9552 2200.
The Federation Press accepts payment by EFT, credit card, cash and cheque. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners. Cheques are to be drawn in favour of The Federation Press Pty Ltd.
Customers are requested to provide The Federation Press with a remittance advice detailing all payments to allow for correct allocation of the payment. Remittance advices can be attached to the payment or sent to email@example.com.
Claims in respect of non-receipt of items ordered must be made within fourteen (14) days of the date of the original order being placed.
We take every care to ensure the correct books are sent to you, but oversights can occur. If you receive an incorrect order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days of receipt. All returns will be at the expense of The Federation Press, provided the Company’s nominated carrier is used.
Faulty or damaged copies
In the event of a faulty or damaged book being received by you, The Federation Press will be happy to despatch a replacement immediately on receipt of:
- The original Invoice number
- Details of the fault or damage to the book
- The title page of hardback books or the title page and front and back covers of paperback books.
Claims must be made within seven (7) days of delivery. Please contact email@example.com
Requests to return overstocks of student textbooks will be considered provided that application is made in writing to The Federation Press detailing:
- The quantity of student text books, by individual title, to be returned.
- Date and number of original invoice the textbooks were purchased on.
- The ‘Returns Approval Procedure’ set out below must be followed.
Applications for return of overstocked textbooks must be made within six (6) months from the date of the original invoice and the application must not exceed 10% of the original supply invoice. Freight on returned items is at the customer’s expense and must be pre-paid.
The Federation Press agrees to notify all Customers when new editions are to be published and/or have been published. Titles within The Federation Press’s list which have been superseded by a new edition may be returned provided that:
- The returns are received by The Federation Press within three (3) months after the publication of the new edition.
- The book is returned within twelve (12) months from the date of the original invoice.
- The ‘Returns Authorisation Procedures’ set out below has been followed.
Returns Authorisation Procedures
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Approval to Return’.
- All books are to be returned in a mint resaleable condition.
- Returns damaged because of insufficient packaging will not be accepted.
- Returns containing an electronic security code or sticker will not be accepted.
- Freight on returns is at the customer’s expense and must be pre-paid.
Authority to Return Forms are valid for one month from the date of issue.